At Kelly’s Angels Elder Care, we are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our focus is helping people stay independent with dignity, while empowering our elderly in their own homes.
Caregivers allow your loved one to maintain his or her independence, while providing the appropriate assistance necessary. They help a variety of clients with different needs, including the aging, convalescing, the injured and the handicapped.
Rest assured, referred caregivers provide peace of mind with caregivers by:
- Thoroughly screening and personally interviewing them.
- Carrying out a detailed background and reference check.
- Liability insured.
- Valid Driver’s License and vehicle available.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
CNAs have a nursing assistant license. They assist with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, eating, physical transfer and other normal daily activities the client/patient could perform if he or she was physically able. Patients receiving care from a CNA must be in the care of a physician. CNAs can perform the services of a companion or homemaker and are available for hourly, shift-work or extended hourly care.
Home Health Aides (HHA)
All HHAs have an occupational license as required by Palm Beach County. HHAs assist with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, eating, physical transfer and other normal daily activities the client/patient could perform if he or she was physically able. Patients receiving care from an HHA must be in the care of a physician. HHAs can perform the services of a companion or homemaker and are available for hourly, shift-work or extended hourly care.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
LPNs are licensed by the state of Florida and are under the supervision of a registered nurse or physician. LPNs maintain the medical plan of treatment created by the registered nurse and approved by the physician. LPNs are also available to perform the services of a CNA / HHA, homemaker or companion.
Registered Nurses (RN)
RNs are licensed by the state of Florida and maintain records for clients receiving skilled nursing care. An RN develops medical plans that are appropriate to treat clients and can maintain or supervise their maintenance. They also manage client medications. RNs are available on an hourly or shif basis. Upon request, an RN will oversee the client’s case to ensure the appointments are scheduled and attended and that the instructions for taking medications are followed. The RN will also communicate with family members or loved ones to keep them updated on the progress of the client.
We connect our clients with caregivers who cater to their needs, with regard to their individual schedules, concerns and needs.
- We connect our clients with referred caregivers to ensure they have the proper experience and temperament to best serve our clients in their private home or a facility.
- The focus is on both psychosocial care as well as physical care.
- We perform an in-home evaluation prior to referral of a caregiver to ensure a proper match.
- Our office conducts quality assurance phone calls with client(s) or contact person(s).
- We have a warranty of compatibility. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your caregiver, we will send a replacement until a suitable match is found.
Preserving dignity in:
- Residential Homes
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Transportation To Another State
- Residential Day Care Center
Extended Hourly Care
Caregivers provide a cost effective solution to ensure the safety and well-being of a loved one in the comfort of their home. Caregivers require 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Shift-work caregivers are available for clients who need 24-hour attention. Extended hourly care can be provided by a CNA/HHA or companion/homemaker. The caregiver can provide care available under their license in addition to companion/homemaker services. Special rates are available on a case by case basis.
Beds & Bath Visits
An HHA or CNA will visit the client’s home and perform a sponge bath or assist in the shower. The caregiver will clean up after the task is done and change the bed linens. This visit lasts less than an hour.
We provide hourly care based on the specific needs and the schedule of each individual client. Hourly care can be provided by a CNA/HHA or companion/homemaker and are available to provide services under their licensure as well as companion/homemaker services. We have reasonable hourly rates and do not raise our rates for weekends or nights.
Medication Box Visits
An RN or LPN will visit to fill the medication box monthly or bi-monthly.
A companion or homemaker cares for and assists the elderly, handicapped or convalescent individuals by accompanying them on trips, outings, and appointments. Caregivers also aid in household management and day to day tasks to help clients live comfortably.
- Companionship and conversation
- Prepare grocery list
- Light housekeeping
- Supervise home maintenance
- Oversee home deliveries
- Sort and/or read mail
- Clip coupons for shopping
- Arrange appointments
- Light exercise assistance
- Letter writing and correspondence
- Monitor food freshness and expirations
- Mail bills and letters
- Meal preparation and planning
- Rent and play movies
- Make bed / change linens
- Plan visits, outings and trips
- Visit neighbors, friends, family
- Answer the phone and review messages
- Religious reading and discussion
- Birthday and anniversary reminders
- Apparel selection assistance
- Maintain client calendar
- Care of house plants
- Assist with entertainment
- Assist with walking (hold onto elbow only)
- Appointment reminders
- Discuss current and historical events
- Dust and polish furniture
- Pick up prescriptions
- Participate in crafts
- Escort to restaurants
- Play games / cards